Studio Owner. Personal Trainer. Mother of Two Boys.
- Bar Sculpt Trained 2012
- New England Cable News (NECN) Morning Show Fitness Expert 2012
- Guest speaker and fitness consultant for Commonwealth Financial off-site at Amelia Island, Florida, 2012
- Athletic Conditioning Coach, Boston College Women’s Tennis Team, 2005
- Guest motivational Speaker, Harvard Business School, 2005
- Certified West Coast Pilates Instructor, 2003
- Certified Personal Trainer and Strength Training Specialist, Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research, Dallas, TX, 1995
- Certified Fitness Instructor, American Council on Exercise, 1995
- YMCA Canada Certified Fitness Instructor, 1992
- Certified CPR/First Aid/AED
- Coordinator and co-presenter of “Lifestyle Management for Sports Wives” Seminars. (Worked with sports psychologist, Diana McNab, to develop well-being workshops on fitness, nutrition, self-discovery, stress and lifestyle management for National Hockey League spouses. Presented to NHL teams throughout North America.)
- Taught aerobics, and fitness across the U.S. and Canada since 1992.